Spine and Pain Center
Why some of our patients come to us:
- Back and Neck Trauma
- Degenerative Spinal Disorders
- Stenosis of the Spine
- Disc Herniation
- Spine Tumors
- Spine Infections
- Scoliosis and Deformity Surgery
- Revision/complex Spine Surgery
Some of the treatments that we provide:
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Radio Frequency Ablation for Painful Arthritic Joints
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Peripheral Nerve Injections
- Trigger Point Injections
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Ultrasound Guided Injections
- X-Ray Guided Injections
- Sympathetic Ganglion Blocks
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Management of Neck and Back Disorders
We understand the challenges faced by patients with spinal disorders and pain and how this affects one’s daily activities.
For this reason, we have established a multi-disciplinary team of physicians who focus specifically on diagnosis and management of spine and pain disorders. Neck and back pain is one of the most common complaints in our modern society. The majority of patients can be treated conservatively, however some may need to have surgery.
We treat each patient as an individual with unique needs and use a team approach to enable timely and effective diagnosis. We believe in educating our patients about their conditions and available treatments so that all patients can take an active part in their care.
From the simple to the most complex we provide comprehensive non-operative and operative care for all disorders using the most advanced diagnostic and treatment tools.